Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I will choose Daily!

WOW!  Ive never had my eyes opened so wide in my life.  I just listened to a two part word from Beth Moore,  on security.  I  know there are things in my life that i am very insecure about, but i never really acknowledged them or really dealt with them. I realize and see now that if I want to have security i have to let the Spirit renew my thoughts and attitudes.  For those of you that know me this is not an easy change for me. I'm one of the most stubborn people i know.  I realize I've used passed relationships as a crutch and because of that, and the insecurity's I have due to those relationships, I have not fully trusted anyone. Beth talked about walking in security and making a choice daily to do so. None of us will walk in security by accident, it is a daily choice for yourself!  This was part one and I plan on listening to part two on Monday.
Its been a rough beginning of the week/year and this word is just what I needed to make it through. I see now that in order for any of my relationships to work, whether it be with a man, my friends, my kids, or family I have to walk in security and trust that God will be walking with me.  For those of you that know me, you know this will not be easy for me, so if you're reading this please keep me in your prayers whenever or if I ever come to mind.  This is a new beginning for me and I cant wait to see where it leads!


No comments:

Post a Comment